Hike in Hong Kong
Pictures of the Dragon’s back Hiking Tour
Dragon’s back hiking tour at Hong Kong
(Recommended season: between November and March)With a beautiful coastal landscape and easy access from the city, the dragon’s back is much appreciated for escaping the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. The trail offers sensational views of Shek O, Long Wan Tai, Stanley, Tai Tam and the South China Sea.08:30 – Departure from the hotel / Metro to Shau Kei Wan09:30 – Discovery of the wet market in Shau Kei Wan09:50 – Local bus to the starting point of the hike.10:00 – Dragon’s Back Trail (from Cape Collinson to To Tei Wan)12:30 – Back to Central by bus and metroIf hikers want to spend some time on the beach of Shek O (near To Tei Wan), the guide can leave them there and hikers return to their hotel by public transport.13:30 – Arrived at the hotel
Dragon’s back hiking Tour
- Around 5 hours of duration
- Departure around 8:30am
- Starting point: Your hotel’s lobby for the urban sector.
- Minimum of 4 people and maximum of 8 people
- Dress in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The trip may be canceled in case of a Yellow / Red / Black alert or Typhoon 3 or higher.
- The tour includes a first aid kit, public transport when needed
- The hike is classified as moderate and is approximately 8.5km. Bring a small towel, sunscreen (index 15), comfortable hiking shoes, waterproof windbreaker, 1 liter of water …